Friday, November 30, 2012

Pixelated Horse Quilt Project

This is one of the things I have been working on.  It was very challenging to get the pixelated picture down to just a few colors.  I still need to work on his ears.  I am hoping some half square triangles will make them look better.  I got the idea from pinterest and was using this site, but it wasn't giving me a picture I liked so I used photoshop to pixelate and then started replacing colors.  I decided to make the tan/cream background out of 5 different colors to keep the quilt looking pixelated. And I'm going to cut all the squares instead of trying to make bigger pieces because I think it will look better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...