Sunday, September 29, 2013

All Ready for Baby


Yep, I'm finally ready for baby Emma to come home from the hospital. And it will hopefully be this week!  She now has proper bedding to sleep beneath both upstairs and down.  This one is for her bed, I have another I will show later for her playpen.  I put pink minky on the back to keep her extra warm and it's so soft.  

 The top picture shows the right color.  The lighting in her room is terrible!  And I think I put her bumper on backwards.  It's made of minky too (but not by me) just a slightly lighter shade.  Her sister likes it since pink is her favorite color, so I think Emma will too.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet quilt, so cuddly. Great news about Emma's possible homecoming this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...