Since I am working on taking better pictures, I tried some in the house:
I put it on the floor close to a window where the sun was shining through.
It made nice shadows to see the quilting. Especially on the back.
and outside the house:
Someone told me to take the picture outside with the sun shining across the quilt.
It does seem to have made shadows so you can see some of the quilting.
I had some multi colored floral fabric that I have been wanting to use.
They both had blue, green and yellow in them.
Then I found the yellow daffodil fabric in my stash.
Pulled the quilt together with some blenders and it turned out great!