Monday, January 18, 2016

Country Floral Quilt

62 x 78

A simple yet elegant quilt made with only 2 prints. This is the first of my use the large piece stash goal for the year.  There are only 2 blocks in this quilt:  a square in a square and a 16 patch. This quilt is for sale in my etsy shop.



I managed to maximize the quilt size to use up all of the pink floral fabric and all of the green too.
All the leftovers were used in the back.  I had to cut the binding first to make sure there would be enough.


So that's 10 yards from my stash!  I'm on my way...

Fresh Poppy Design


 


9 comments:

  1. This one is a beauty! Never heard of a modified 9 patch before. Perfect for a sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt, both front and back! Love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if only we could keep up the pace all year!! What I need is to stop buying but it's so hard with all the pretties out there. Your quilt is so soft and feminine, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage feel of the pattern with those fabrics! You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! I absolutely love the softness of this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely quilt! Sometimes it feels great to cut into those really large pieces! Thanks for sharing at Sew Cute Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just lovely. I really like your colour and fabric choices...and that you stuck to just the two colours. The back is equally pretty - this beautiful quilt belongs on a girl's white spool bed somewhere!!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet finish. I love the back just as much as the front.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...