It's time to reflect on the past year and celebrate some of our best quilts of 2016! Here are my 5 favorite.
1. Rainbow Bargello - My favorite quilt of the year won Viewer's Choice at this fall's Blogger's Quilt Festival. I was so excited because it was my first time to win something!
2. Charming Plus Quilt - I do love a scrappy quilt! One of my favorites because it uses little fabric pieces from a lot of past quilts. Lots of memories in this one.
3. Yellow and Gray Patchwork - Also a scrappy quilt, this one used yellow, gray and black quilts. Yellow is probably my favorite color to mix with black and gray, I made several yellow and gray quilts this year, but this was my favorite.
4. Minecraft - This is on the list because we were blessed with provision with these quilts. I made 19 minecraft quilts of different sizes this year and sold them in my etsy shop. It was a family project. The kids were laying out blocks and my husband helped with ironing. I am thankful the Lord provided this kind of work for me.
5. Country Floral - Just so you don't think all I make is quilts with bold colors, I add this soft pink quilt to my favorites. It was my favorite country floral quilt from this year. I really do love working with all colors.
6. Postcard from Sweden - I couldn't just pick 5! I've made 2 of these quilts because I didn't have the bright colors I wanted the first time around. So glad I did because this quilt is beautiful! Myra is hosting a quilt-a-long in this pattern in the coming new year. You can the quilt-a-long at Busy Hands Quilts. I hope you'll join in the fun.